1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of the month this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
Since today only exists every 4 years, I think it should be a day to do whatever you want. Can we get the President to back us up on that one? So, if I truly could do whatever I want I would sleep for 24 delightful hours.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these forty days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
I don't usually give anything up for Lent. Maybe I'll try that next year...
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Ohh it's been way too long. I love me a good fire! I'm gonna have to say it was last time I went camping which would be about 3 years ago :-(
5. Surf and turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak) or a menu so you can select another option?
Surf and turf, with the turf medium rare, please.
6. If you could have any television show back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
Simple! Sex and the City. Or Six Feet Under.
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
Oh dear Lord, please give me my mind back! As the saying goes: "out of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most".
8. Insert your own random thought here.