Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for I love my IPHONE!!

Ah the iPhone. What did I ever do without it? "I don't know" is the answer!! It's my life, yes I have actually squeezed my entire life into my phone. Calendar dates, appointments, contacts, music, video, audiobooks, games, reminders, recordings, and a whole wealth of information at my fingertips via the good 'old world wide web. Heck I don't even have anyone's phone number memorized anymore ( which is a horrible thing when I forget my phone at home). Bottom line, it's sad that I have become so reliant on one piece of technology, but I wouldn't trade it for anything (except for maybe an iPad) ;-)

Happy I day A to Zers!!!



6 comments:

  1. fun post! just read the fishing post too (and my sons just got sick when camping, but on too many s'mores-- ha!).

    New follower here, will definitely be back to read more. :)

    Feel free to check out my blog too if you have time (between loading new apps on that sleek iPhone, that is!).

    http://mothersofbrothersblog.blogspot.com

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iPhone certainly is irreplaceable to all who own one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a cell phone that is just a phone. Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you are saying 'cause I feel the same! I looove my iPhone and I could never go without it. Not ever. Technology has made us dependent and that's sad, but who has the power to resist?

    From Diary of a Writer in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once I got my iphone I never looked back. It makes life so much sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have one, but it sounds cool! ;)


    Elizabeth

    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete