Sunday, April 29, 2012

W is for Way Too Late

Those of you who were following my blog before the A to Z challenge will know that my husband and I have been having problems for about a year now.  Last October we separated for four months, then reconciled.  Since he's been back, things have not been any better than they were before, and actually I'd say things have been worse.  I really wanted to give it one more try, I truly wanted us to work out.  But now I realize that we probably should have stayed apart because now I have to start the grieving process all over again. If we had stayed apart then I would be farther down the road to recovery.  Oh well, live and learn.  I have learned a lot from this relationship and have a beautiful daughter from the relationship, so I will take the positives that came from it and try not to wallow in self pity for too long...

1 comment:

  1. Stay positive! Every ending is a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete