Thursday, April 19, 2012

P is for Poop

Ok, this post will be a bit off beat.  When I was thinking about what to write for P day, the first thing that came to mind was, well, poop.  Let me explain:

My day starts with changing the baby's diaper.  Usually poopy.  Then, I walk all three dogs which includes 3 poops, the equivalent of I'd say 3-4 pounds worth.   Then it's off to work where I encounter poop either in the form of collecting stool samples, or cleaning up accidents from ill and or incontinent patients.  Then after 13 hours, it's back home where usually 2 out of the three dogs have had poop accidents in the house. One more poopy diaper from my daughter completes my day of poop. 

Sorry to be gross and frank.  But hey, at least I'm sparing you a pic !!

Happy P day ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment