Thursday, April 12, 2012

J is for Juicy Couture







A bit of a superficial indulgence, but I happen to absolutely love Juicy Couture terry suits.  They are super comfy, super cute, and fit my body just right.  I have tried other terry suits, but it just isn't the same!  And I just love the little "J" on the zipper.  They are expensive, so I have only owned a few, but they last forever!  On a trip to South Carolina I actually found a Juicy outlet and went nuts because the prices were so low (comparatively speaking).  Besides being comfy and flattering, they come in wonderful colors!

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Juicy . . . where can you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upscale department stores such as Neiman Marcus and Macy's usually carry it. I go through eBay cause it's way cheaper!!

      Delete
  2. Those suits do look very comfortable. I've always wanted to buy one but I have more gut than butt and that doesn't look too good in a suit like that...well at least IMO. :)


    Eat Live Move: Intuitive Eating from A to Z

    ReplyDelete