Thursday, April 12, 2012

K is for Karma

Karma is real.  I have learned this the hard way.  If you want good things to come to you in life, you have to live your best life possible.  Nobody is perfect, but I believe we need to try our hardest.  The universe has a way of making sure we get what we deserve.  Sometimes that means we get good things sent to us, and sometimes we must learn our lessons by living through what we have put others through.  Life has a funny way of balancing itself out... 

3 comments:

  1. To a greater extent I agree - most of the time you do indeed get back what you put out...although often, thankfully, you don't. Can you imagine if we all were recompensed for every single time that we were greedy, nasty or selfish??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think part of it is consequences. Every action has a consequence - - good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Actually, we influence those around us by our kindness or lack of it, by our attitudes and they in turn are reflected back. I think Karma itself (Just my opinion) is not exactly a true thing. I believe that God is in control of the universe. I did enjoy your post, though. Best regards to you. Ruby

    ReplyDelete