Sunday, April 22, 2012

R is for Rabbits









One of my favorite things about Spring is the rabbits that are running and hopping about!  I don't know why, but every time I see one I get so excited.  They are so cute, and their little "cotton tails" are so adorable as they jump away.  One Spring, we had a rabbit nest in our back yard.  My son discovered it and it so so well concealed, we were afraid the lawn people would run over it and harm the babies.  I went to the store and bought four stakes and a "caution" streamer and put it around the nest. A few days later when we went to check on the bunnies, they were gone!  I hope that the momma bunny just moved them to a safer location, but we were so worried that a bigger animal had eaten them...

No more rabbit nests since then, but plenty of super cute rabbits running around this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment